Sunday, February 16, 2014

HE SAID WHAT;0)?

"We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love - true love." - Robert Fulghum

It's a Sunshine England today:))) My Sunday started in Ipswich together with my family ( see one of my step fathers?), we took a morning walk through this lovely town and I took such lovely photos. Ipswich is one of England's oldest towns:) I sort of waked up early so went through all my social media channels and found this perfection quote by Robert Fulghum! Then went on to go through inspirations for my 365 day project. And then us Swedes won one more gold, did I tell you that I am GOLD;0)? I came home to London around 3 and right now I am at Franklins blogging and about to Devour some Swedish magazines my best in the world aunt gave to me:)

Tomorrow is to be Ipswich Beauty for you and maybe some art from a Kate.

Love
alice

No comments: