Sunday, February 09, 2014

I Don't Know Just How It Happened

i'm addicted to you

"i'm addicted to you
hooked on your love
like a powerful drug
i can't get enough of
lost in your eyes
drowning in blue
outta control
what can i do?
i'm addicted to you"

- avicci's "addicted to you"

outfit

blondie vintage flower printed 50's dress
see by chloe top with peter pan collar
antique cross necklace
prada belt
wolford stockings
office loafers

have i gone mad?; i asked myself yesterday!
i decided that i have, because all the best people actually are;0)

i just got 3 books that i have ordered from amazon, skinny bitch vegan cookbook, ballet beautiful & rookie yearbook 2:) yeeey! this with sunday newspaper magazine supplements will be my today.

happy sunday
xxx
alice
( Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: