Sunday, February 02, 2014

SHE'S SO VIOLET

and she has wings




 when she 
transformed into a 
butterfly, the 
caterpillars spoke
not of her beauty,
but of her
weirdness. they
wanted her to
change back into
what she always
had been.

but she had wings.
- dean jackson

i am such a butterfly violette:

catherine malandrino flower print dress
beyond retro violet jumper
top shop lace top with peter pan collar (worn beneath)
antique cross necklace
prada belt
fogal stockings
burberry flowery print flats

yesterday's beauty i call "she has wings"


 she wishes you an adorable sunday;0)

(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: