Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Today Is To Be Our Lucky Day So Shine Bright Like A Diamond

i have butterfly angel wishes;0) diamond ones!



 oh dear!

a shine bright like a diamond outfit

screaming mimis dress, flower barrette & bangles
antique cross necklace
burberry flowery printed flats
top shop yellow cardie
beyond retro dotty cardie

yesterday i was hiding out;0) at franklins! stupid really since.......as rod (the owner) said, "saga...if you are hiding out why on earth do you come here? where everybody knows you will be." ohlalala! i guess i could not resist going to the place i feel at home at, while doing some reflecting & planning.

 i decided that i need my angels to grant me the 3 wishes, now! so i created this collage: "my butterfly angel wishes"! cuteness perfection.

once you choose hope, anything is possible
"i'm addicted to you
hooked on your love
like a powerful drug
i can't get enough of
lost in your eyes
drowning in blue
outta control
what can i do?
i'm addicted to you"

avicci's "addicted to you"

avicci is my obsession at the moment. AND he's a Swede:) he can do no wrong it seems.
happy lovely tuesday
xxx
alice
( Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: