Sunday, April 06, 2014

I Believe In The Person I Want To Become

SMACK;0)!

i believe in the person i want to become
- lana del rey

sunday for me is mainly newspapers and its supplement magazines! also to plan the next week & to relax. relaxing preferably at franklins:) of course starting the day with my morning walk. at the moment i am listening to such a lovely book called "enchanting april"! 

& today is my little brother's birthday:) so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU CHRISTIAN!
i wish you the most beautiful day
from your sis in london

an outfit for play

urban outfitters minnie mouse love tee
marc by marc jacobs denim skirt
antique cross necklace
office ballerinas

 be candy cute brilliant
love
alice
( Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: