Sunday, May 25, 2014

Today I Am Innocently Marvelous

"i am an excitable person who only understands life
lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger
as reason. i am so thirsty for the marvelous that only
the marvelous has power over me.
anything i can not transform into something
marvelous, i let go. reality doesn't impress me.
i only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when
ordinary life shackles me, i escape, one way or another.
no more walls.

- anaïs nin

YES MADEMOISELLE 

i am marvelous

an innocence marvelous outfit

vintage cotton eyelet dress
screaming mimis flower barrette
antique cross necklace
prada belt
office ballerinas

& here's the location for my may queen:) my garden!

a wilderness garden suits me perfect
love
alice solantania saga

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your sentiments are so lovely!!

Gatsby believed in the green light, the orgastic future that year by year recedes before us. It eluded us then, but that's no matter - tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms further....And one fine morning -

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

F.Scott.Fitzgerald