Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Wednesday in My Hometown Uddevalla, Sweden!

it's such happiness to be home in sweden:) created an amazingly beautiful morning walk. the light here is such amazement, and i devoured it to the fullest (mainly behind my cameras)! today's look is totally my version of the cleaning lady;0)! had lunch with my beautiful mom:) actually had the best lunch of this year, a shrimp pasta salad with millions of shrimp as created by the chef of butlers. i am now to read swedish elle, such a brilliance beauty gisele on the cover. tonight is to spend with my second mom & stepdad on their balcony! snacks with wine & sunshine conversation:)

"like wildflowers;
you must allow
yourself to grow
in all the places
people thought
you never would."

- e.v

love to you all wonderful wildflowers
alice solantania saga

No comments: