Friday, June 20, 2014

GLAD MIDSOMMAR





Dance away all day like crazed maniacs around the flowery adorned tree......then go out in the wilderness, pick your 7 flowers......put them under your pillow tonight and your Fairy Dreams will come true:)

I WISH YOU ALL A LOVELY MIDSUMMER DAY'S DREAM WONDERS 

“I know a bank where the wild thyme blows,
Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows,
Quite over-canopied with luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk-roses and with eglantine.” 
William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

i am off to a champagne breakfast!
love
alice solantania saga
 (Images in my collage & midsummer tree photos are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )



No comments: