Monday, October 13, 2014

I Am Amazing

i am going through my old computer, organising it so that hopefully i can get it back to working order! i am finding so many wonderful inspiration treasures so instead of this being boring, it turned out being so much fun.  i can not stop myself from cleaning it...when there is actually other things for me to be doing! hallelujah:) 

this quote i screen grabbed from my tumblr account:) and i adore!

i am amazing. i feel f-ing beautiful, i'm capable, and inspiring, i am powerful. i love my life, my body, my mind, and my innocence. i love who i am, where i am, and where i am going. 
i am happy to be me.

YES YES YES

outfit for a i am amazing monday

vintage laura ashley dress
antique cross necklace
burberry flats

i too found these:


i am the bliss of the universe
-the butterfly

&

 some of my treasures that i have used for my endless ipad collages:) 

devour



love
alice solantania saga

(the last 5 images, i have found on my pinterest & tumblr. if any of them are by you, from you and want credit, please email me: solantania@gmail.com and i will correct asap.)




No comments: