Saturday, October 11, 2014

Meet Violette Gredelin Gräddnos

happy saturday beautiful creatures

i started a new book:) the secret history by donna tartt and i am hooked! the woods and this book entranced me this morning. home i came! created my amazingly tasty goody bread. and a million of washing up. i've been almost good:) now is to be sofis mode and some weekend newspaper supplements to devour at my second home franklins.

meet gredelin gräddnos


a saturday outfit

see by chloe violette dress
antique cross necklace
wolford stockings
burberry flowery printed flats

this morning started with this:)
the magic of dulwich woods that is!

may the stars carry your sadness away
may the flowers fill your heart with beauty
may hope forever wipe away your tears
and above all, may silence make you strong

i just love the above quote and named my collage after it:

may the stars carry my sadness away

with love
alice solantania violette saga

(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: