Saturday, October 25, 2014

I Am Candy Cute Brilliant

always

"I disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. I refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. To enter ordinary relationships. I want ecstasy. I am a neurotic — in the sense that I live in my world. I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself.



my fave dress usually does the cuteness trick:)

vivetta pink dress with bow & lace
antique cross necklace
burberry flowery printed shoes
beyond retro cardie

i am at this cute pub called the harp, they have an upstairs which is usually peaceful:). it is very close to the charing cross station & trafalgar square. i am blogging and am soon to devour my ballet book the ballet companion by eliza gaynor minden. 

this area of piccadilly & trafalgar is where some of my places i am often in need of is located, to be specific the national gallery, waterstone books and whole foods:)

  it is such a glorious saturday:) i really love going in to central as often as possible since that is what london is to me and what keeps me inspired. so much of everything, everything that i love and what gives me ideas.

i do however love coming back home to east dulwich after a day of millions of people absolutely everywhere.

i wish you a candy cute brilliance saturday!
much love
alice solantania saga

No comments: