Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Fairy Pagan Poetry Tales of Violette

the answer is dreams.. dreaming on
and on. entering the world of dreams
and never coming out. living in
dreams for the rest of time.

- haruki murakami

hey:)

this morning was stunning! dulwich woods was misty magic:) of course i documented it for my pagan poetry tales. then off home i was to transform into sweetness violette:))) i've just now been to dalston's beyond retro to try find a corp's bride's outfit with zero luck. i have given up on this search for today and am now devouring a coffee at the albion. 

it's ok to change your identity. it's ok to discover new and different versions of yourself and it's ok to move forward and completely change your identities as they come and go and are. to be human is to be fluid, to change. you are not invalid for doing so.

- whose quote is this??? such truth!!!

meet violette


outfit

baum und pferdgarten violette blouse
top shop skirt
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
grandma's gold heart
office ballerinas

so i feel in italics and think in capitals
xxx
alice solantania saga

(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: