Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A Tuvstarr Perfection Wednesday

i created the first part of my tuvstarr tale today:) ice cold it was. but i did it anyways. not sure if this part is a keeper at the moment, i will know when i have the whole tale. my location might not be "bare" enough to feel authentic. if there is time and if it's not too cold when i am back home in sweden over christmas, i will create a couple of images there:)

started the day with a morning walk to clear my head, food store business before heading home to dress up as tuvstarr. took the bus to the woods and walked up to my little spot i sought out the other day. created in an ice cold london barefoot together with a sheer victorian cotton gown. is she princesse tuvstarr i am wondering. when done after about 30 min. i walked home deadly cold. so today = denim.

"i am excitable person who only understands life
lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger
as reason. i am so thirsty for the marvelous that only
the marvelous has power over me.
anything i can not transform into something
marvelous, i let go. reality does not impress me.
i only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when
ordinary life shackles me, i escape, one way or another.
no more walls."


only the marvelous has power over me
today:) morning magic, dulwich woods. me on my way to become princesse tuvstarr. the love of roses. a now at franklins editing out my fave images from today's shoot.

yes i am marvelous. so are you beautiful creature!

a denim comfy outfit

viktor & rolf for h&m heart jumper
alexa chung for madewell denims
antique cross necklace

stay candy cute brilliant

xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: