Saturday, January 24, 2015

Today Is Hope

hey:)

how are you all? i hope you are having a wonderful start of our weekend. i've just come back from the woods having created the next to last part of my tuvstarr tale. i'm having a tea at toasted here in dulwich while blogging. on my way to today's location i created a tiny super 8 film, maybe i'll show you tomorrow. my princesse is now exhausted and am about to loose all hope before getting spellbound, she is loosing her heart. 

today then = hope

reflecting on this today:

sadness gives depth. happiness gives height. sadness gives roots. happiness gives branches. happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. the bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. in fact, it is always in proportion. that's its balance.

- osho

such wisdom

Meadham Kirchhoff for Top Shop
 a sweetness outfit

meadham kirchhoff for top shop baby doll dress
antique cross necklace
wolford violet stockings
burberry shoes

i created this collage a while back when i needed 
beautiful hope
Collage by Alice Solantania Saga
today is hope

i wish you all a wonderful saturday
xxx
alice solantania saga

(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: