Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day Beautiful Creatures

wanna be my valentine:)?
Valentine collage by Alice Solantania Saga

i wish you all a wonderful valentine saturday full of love.

one year ago:

Doodle by Alice Solantania Saga
a violette doodle:)

Vintage dress from Beyond Retro
moi!

Bukowski, Child in Time & Roses
clockwise from top left:

i had photographed & styled this shoot (child in time) for crash magazine and had fun playing with my iphone apps:) she's wearing a paul & joe dress with prada shoes. roses from liberty london i think. me again in my midsummer nights dream dress as i call it. i love that quote as said by elliott gould.

if something burn your soul with purpose and desire, it's your duty to be reduced to ashes by it. any other form of existence will be yet another dull book in the library of life.

-the perfection wisdom of charles bukowski

for me a new year is starting today!

xxx
alice solantania saga

(Images in my valentine collage are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)



No comments: