Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Blessed Be Bumble Bee Inspiration Wednesday

my aunt & step father gifted me with a wonderful scanner which i am learning how to work at the moment:) started with a collage i created last year. soon i'll move on to my diana, holga & polaroid prints! i have about 300 to scan & from what i'm starting to understand is that one print is to take about 10 minutes. hallelujah! patience mademoiselle saga.

blessed be
Blessed Be

Faith, Hope & Love
these 2 images are a spread in my 3rd book full of collages. as you may know, to create a collage a day was a 365 day art project of mine that i started the 14th of february 2013! i only missed 1 or 2 days:) this collage however was created in april of 2014. i had promised myself to create something (anything) every day for my next year starting the 14th of 2014 which i have been doing, even if that only meant playing with an image via various iphone apps or creating a tiny doodle.

the above spread is called:

 faith hope love blessed be bumble bee

f-ck perfect
inspiration collage
this ipad collage i created on the train to paris with my mommies.
it was the 12th of november 2013, my birthday!

a moment at the east dulwich tavern 
a snow white moment:)
fairy tale collage
i am wearing my meadham kirchhoff for top shop blouse, a fave item of clothing in my closet. it must have been a good day.

a 2013 day could look like this:)
you are born & then you die
a constant looking for inspiration = moi
survival
 this must have been a summer day since i am wearing that dress. a dress i found at one my fave shops, this shop rocks on brick lane here in london. an angel day with magic touches creating at franklins.

you are born
and then you die,
but in between you
can do anything
you want. it's
society that creates
rules for us, but
you can break
out of that

- zola jesus

i wanna end with a quote from someone i have come to adore 


a tulip doesn’t strive to impress anyone. it doesn’t struggle to be different than a rose. it doesn’t have to. it is different. and there’s room in the garden for every flower. you didn’t have to struggle to make your face different than anyone else’s on earth. it just is. you are unique because you were created that way. look at little children in kindergarten. they’re all different without trying to be. as long as they’re unselfconsciously being themselves, they can’t help but shine. it’s only later, when children are taught to compete, to strive to be better than others, that their natural light becomes distorted.

you are just perfection perfect the way you were born


now is at the albion blogging, finsishing my goals & routines for my new year, the one starting on saturday:)

love
alice solantania saga
(Images in my ipad collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)


No comments: