Wednesday, March 04, 2015

MAY YOU SHINE

hey beautiful creatures:)

happy wednesday to you!!! 

a now is at myla & davis:) the lovely corinne is to create this wonderful creation. that girl (meaning me) is to be the strawberry girl or the child bride in a couple of weeks. i have yet to make up my mind. 

afterwards i am to have a glass of wine at the french house and devour myself into all my ideas for the faerie tales of violette:)) lunch is to be a sandwich of chocolate & peanut butter hahaha. my fave fave fave preferably with eggs to it. we are all originals are we not?

how's your week coming about:)?

the below quote is by kris carr, an amazing woman whose journey you should google up. there is a short film that was on oprah's show back in 2013 that you can watch too. whoever she tells me to follow, i follow. wherever she is on the net, i go. she is a huge inspiration of mine both as a business woman and (even more so) as a survivor of the highest order.

may you believe in yourself. 
may you play big.
may you refuse to let anyone define you.
may you see the need for you.
may you rise to the challenge.
and then rise again.
may you be courageous.
may you let go of any negativity, or criticism
that  comes your way.
may you stop comparing
yourself to others and start celebrating
the you right here, right now.
may you praise yourself and may you be humble.
may you risk.
may you explore.
may you leap even if there isn't a net.
may you shine.

- the amazingly inspirational kris carr

may you shine
 this outfit is my anaïs nin one:)

vintage 30's tea dress with crochet collar
antique cross necklace (gift from my mom one christmas)
prada belt
gabor ballerinas

always remember this dear darlings
:

you have the potential
to make beautiful things
YES
YOU!!!

love 
alice solantania saga

(Images that are not by me in my collage are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

by the way this is the creation:

strawberry girl or child bride
that would be the question:))

No comments: