Monday, January 18, 2016

A Pagan Poetry Beatrix Potter World

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
working on our cover:) collecting all the images that are to be part of our first magazine, pagan poetry. scanning what needs to be scanned and so forth. too learning the life of layouts and colors:) exciting!

pagan poetry 

this time
i'm gonna keep me all to myself
she loves him, she loves him
and he makes me want to hand myself over
she loves him, she loves him
she loves him, she loves him

and he makes me want to hand myself over

-björk's pagan poetry



images below are all styled by linda marina portman

photographers:



such beauty to share with the world

each issue will too include an interview with an artist & too for a wonder to create something magic. the magic for this issue is created by my love lily:)))

while working on this project to be published feb. 14th i am planning my life of 2016. what to learn, devour & most importantly....where to put my focus:)!!! 

this is too happening:

i am working on my future to be world of beatrix potter:))
at the moment it looks like this
this poor fox:((( i hope she (he?) is soon to recover that cuteness little leg.

love
alice

No comments: