Sunday, February 28, 2016

An Arty Ballerina Blossom Full of Magic Week

 spring is coming:)))
cherry blossoms
 remember my cherry blossom girl?
2 years ago now:)
fine art
home:)))
i will get my siberian cat!!!
cat
 ballet obsession is continous
ballet
 got my first issue of
adore
white cat

the print version of my magazine finally came to my house and i posted them out to some of our contributors all over the world friday morning:)
magic
 art class was about color on tuesday and i wanted explore doing mixed media so brought lots of my photos to class! too some of ellen rogers photos that i have styled.
fashion

art school

alice saga

 this girl was my first ever test shoot. it is back in 2010. styled by my sister, she wears a lanvin dress worn as top, chanel bow belt & a charles anastase dress worn as skirt.
love

art

saturday i had a life drawing marathon event. such fun!!!! but of course my imagination took me else where haha. both up to heaven and down deep in the ocean.
art

art

art

art class

my wonderful aunt & step father sent me this cuteness card from their little vacation trip to las palmas. perfection magic:)))
TACK MOSTER o HANS
cats

such a week. i think i have found a path in the arts that suits me perfectly, mixed media. to mix my photography creating beautiful collages with acrylics, pastels, prisma colors with various finishes. 

also, my brain is popping with ideas. it's just a never ending story of these. thank goodness. such fun to be in this state of being. so many ideas for my magazines & coming books. stay tuned:)))


you are without form
without limit
beyond space beyond time
you are in everything
everything is you
you are the bliss of the universe
everything
you are

love to you all
alice



2 comments:

lisa said...

YES! the cat collages ♥♥♥ from the parcel store, speaking of which i will be there for a spring wreath workshop on friday. will tell you all about it soon xx

alice saga said...

i knew you would see:)))) yes tell me all about your friday at the wonderful parcel store.