Thursday, June 02, 2016

AN ALICE IN WONDERLAND JOURNEY

we are to turn 10 years old:)))
a diary of my life
this journey is to have its own book
 to celebrate!
here is a tiny look into
our
2006 & 2007
adventures & inspirations 

my sister linda styled this shoot for dealer de luxe
 together
 with the lovely 
photographer
jenny lexander
jenny will be part of our 3rd issue
child in time

my lovely
sister
styled this together with the talented
for a magazine that sadly does not exist anymore
it was called
odd:))
bohuslän
jon bergman

jon bergman

linda marina portman

my sister too styled a denim story for swedish glamour with the photographer mikael schulz
this was a layout mikael sent me before sending it off to glamour's fashion director
mikael schulz

me & jenny lexander:))) 
working editing what images to send to paper magazine. this was in 2006 and my first proper editorial i styled. 10 pages in its september issue showcasing the fashion of that season:))
paper magazine

my behind the scenes photos:)))
me & love martina olsson shot a story for dealer de luxe.
we called it:)
the casting for snow white
(a layout of how it was published to be seen
nike felldin
martina & johan:)))
martina olsson

inspirations
 for this time period
.....
i
seemed to share inspirations
constantly:)))

dakota fanning 
by
juergen teller
for marc jacobs
juergen teller

loretta lux

absolutely adored the collection 
of
tao
tao

hugely inspired by this style
natalia vodianova as photographed by 
glen luchford
for
w magazine
natalia vodianova

the beauty of

sofia coppola 
&
her vision
of
marie antoinette:)))
kirsten dunst
just because we are all
candy cake
princesses:)))

now i only need to go through the rest of 2007 and 2008-2016...!!!

hallelujah!

june
=
these magic


creating my 10 year anniversary celebration book, accumulate all the works for our  second magazine by the faerie tales of violette plus of course.... my classes of constantly learning/ mastering my crafts... art, ballet, photography, poetry & acrobatic/ rhythmic gymnastics.

my thinking is of a next project
one full of angels
ideas are 
in
 progress
angel faith

love to you 
beautiful creatures
xxx
alice

as you may know
love
timehop:)))
my diary!
3 years ago 
i photographed
&
my sis
styled 
this fashion editorial
for crash magazine
linda portman


No comments: