i went to the garden of love,
and saw what i never had seen:
a chapel was built in the midst,
a chapel was built in the midst,
where i used to play on the green.
and the gates of this chapel were shut,
and thou shalt not. writ over the door;
so i turn'd to the garden of love,
that so many sweet flowers bore.
and i saw it was filled with graves,
and tomb-stones where flowers should be:
and priests in black gowns, were walking their rounds,
and binding with briars, my joys & desires.
- the garden of love
i am holding dearly on to the wondrous magic of the child
seeing the world innocently beautiful
i went to the garden of love & stayed:)
the faerie trinity
see them? the sisters of joy!
the sunshine faerie gratitude
devoured this the other day
soon lots lots lots magic beauty
in my garden & house
victorian pastel perfection:)
each day it gets lighter & lighter
let's hope for a magic month
my 2017 calendar i created as a gift of chrismas to my mommy & auntie
this adorable cat...always owning the whole gardens where i lived prior to epping. always completely ignoring my existence. good for me once in a while because i could take as many pictures i wanted w/out her running away:))) such a memory to treasure.
since spring is happening soon , i am starting to plan a few things i am to create to go with the whole world i am to create:)))
my pavlova pickford dress
for a thumbelina ballerina?
faerie dress from monsoon
saturday i met up with a wonderful creature,
one called nancy💜💜💜
we met at this lovely lovely cafe here in epping which now is to be a regular place since its tea was delicious, the china was cuteness, they have the weekend newspapers & wifi:)))
oh and yes, there is this guy whom i have met several times now in the forest of epping. he is SO CUTE!!! hallelujah. it's the first time in ages anyone/ someone has made me feeling that thing, you know in the gut?.ahhh!!! he is so cute. that smile of his, that is what i want for the rest of my life.
here's some inspirations
i have found on
tasha tudor beauty
would love to give credit to the photographer of the above image,
so please if anyone knows, let me know:)!?
an obsession for a while now
such quirky adorableness
(again please help me out with credits )
hand coloured photography
such wondrous clothing:))
prince charles and princess alix of luxembourg
a beautiful young woman
i have re-pinned on these boards:
i wanna end this little blog post with some advice from someone i highly admire
such a warm smiley talented human being
she shares such knowledge
she's a fine art photographer but she is too an activist
her website is a magnetic place
one i check every day to see if there is something new there:)))
her blog is here
the post i wanna share with you she calls
advice for all of us i think:)
devour the advice
1. choose carefully those who surround you.
2. being a good person is the best life and business advice, consistently.
3. organization and respect are essential for business.
4. sharing your authentic voice sets you apart.
5. age is irrelevant.
6. ask for help when you need it.
7. never put deadlines on your dreams.
8. seek to set yourself outside of the center of your universe.
9. create as honestly, unapologetically, and powerfully as you can.
10. find humility in your mistakes and pride in your successes.
11. smile when you’re crying.
12. jump in every cold body of water you see.
13. you don’t have to be naturally good at something to master it.
14. see small wins as massive successes.
15. never treat anyone like they are less important than someone else.
16. you are never only one thing.
17. feed your inspiration or it will die.
18. all of the things you wanted to do will fall away unless you actively pursue them.
19. when you hug people, hug them so genuinely that you pass your joy to them.
20. it doesn’t matter how great or weak you think you are, we are all equals.
21. we all have a gift to give.
22. the more you go your own way, the more you’ll inspire others to do the same.
23. if you believe in something, speak your truth.
24. never put yourself above learning new things.
25. stop glorifying being busy, it is not attractive.
26. if something is important to someone else, it is important.
27. you can never fully know someone else’s situation, so act with compassion.
28. if someone doesn’t like what you create, create more of it and know that your tribe is out there.
29. just because you aren’t good at some things doesn’t mean you’ll never be good at anything.
30. begin, or begin again.
the magic of brooke shaden
i wish you a week
filled with joy
faith hope love
alice solantania saga