Wednesday, January 10, 2018

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS, A BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS & AN EVOLUTION OF AN ARTIST FLAT:)))

hey:)))
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘°
 happy 2018 beautiful creatures!!!

it's been a while, i have enjoying the holidays and such things. it's so exciting with a new year. have you planned anything? a new habit? maybe something special to be experienced this year? i have decided to slowly build up some good cute habits, the first one i have started with is journaling every day. right now it's all about how i wanna spend this year & i have so many ideas:))) my second habit that will start in a week or so is to set the table and to use the table (the one you see below) to create daily art so be it painting, drawing, poetry and alike. not big things but for daily practice and learnings.

my mantra for 2018

be joy
have grace
create magic beauty

a moment 2 days ago
i had managed to put up lace curtains:)))

cuteness:)))

this is before christmas....i had no idea where to start really to make my little flat ready for my aunt and stepfather visiting me:)))) i wanted to create a lovely day for us.
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

oh dear this is only 2-3 days before my family's arrival:)))

the day before christmas:)))
i had finally gotten my stuff together and i love it:)))
here i am reading the holiday issue of daphne's diary, i adore this magazine!
simona candini had too sent me a cuteness christmas blessings:)

christmas morning
i was sooo anticipating my guests, such an exciting morning for me
hosting our christmas and everything
december 24th, 2017

for a breakfast thing i had created a vegan risalamalta:))) 
delicious i thought as did my aunt and stepfather
first time creating this one
my aunt brought glΓΆgg:)))

happy wonders of mine
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

a little tree with gifts beneath
😊😊😊

captured some photos around my decorated flat


i loved my advent calendar from liberty's

my aunt created our main meal of the day
the best i have had in a looong time
such a delight our day was


lights candy lights candy
candy candy candy
&
some angels

marzipan perfection

moster o hans
πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

the next day i hung out in my new softie cutie "shoes"
aren't they adorable?
i was given so many lovely gifts, including a faerie:)))

my victorian scraps
art work mixed media 2018 planning

some outfits during these past weeks:))
vintage dress & hm knit jumper

chloe dress & hm glasses

this hm dress was my christmas outfit

topshop
except jumper that is from hm

the day after christmas:) or probably your christmas since this is the 25thπŸ’œ


my new years was spent right here with my 2018 journaling book
i looked like this:)

another habit of mine is to blog weekly and possibly on the same day weekly, not sure when i am to implement this one since i have a few other habits i wanna start first, for ex. study french and start baking vegan grainfree goodies weekly for a book i wanna publish.

i wish you a magic 2018 filled with joy

xxx
alice saga 

No comments: