Monday, February 26, 2018

ART NATURE LIFE CREATION

hey wonders:)))

 it is such a cold time here in england!!! please spring come hither๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’•

this week my journaling has been mostly about creating a poem for the swedish church magazine, i know the message of it i just need to perfect it. maybe it should just be prose to one of my images instead of a poem!? i am so not sure i just wish it to be beauty.

in creating art, it's daily and i am constantly screwing things up but that is how one learns right? and i am starting to get that the mistakes makes the final piece even better:))))
the below image... the almost finished one is a test, i started a test about a week ago but then that became too precious to "destroy" ๐Ÿ˜‚ so started the middle one. the one i am supposed to be working on is the drawing on the left...!!! as i mentioned in my previous blogpost i have joined tamara's lifebook 2018 art class and its such a joyful journey:) even though i am on project two while the rest of the world is on like on project 12 or so...!!! hallelujah๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

epping forest
as i am sure you know, my morning walks with podcasts and at the moment war & peace boook 2 by tolstoy is what's in my ears:)

yes there are peacocks in the upper part of the forest:)
male wonders whom tries to impress the female ones
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
yes there might be some manipulation going on:)

me
mirror happy selfie
wearing:
katayone adeli blouse with lace color
next candy jumper
topshop pinafore
gold heart is a gift from my aunt which really was a gift by her to my grandmother. now it's mine and it's a treasure๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’œ


daily practice & journaling



my flowers:)))

i had a year of creating daily collages in 2013; either by cutting & pasting tears of inspirations or creating it on my ipad mostly with my own images and pinterest saved ones:)))

i am so happy i created this post since i am building new habits, one being blogging once a week! i am really tired but still i somehow managed. as someone told me a long time ago just create despite. so this post might not bring the extra with wonderfulness since i feel really tired.

anyways
๐Ÿ˜Š
we are soon to devour march and i wish it will bring us sweetness

now i am off to devour grand hotel on netflix๐Ÿ’œ

love
alice saga

on a last note
my "first test" is almost finsihed, would you agree?
it does need some detail works to it 
i have to remind myself though that this one is a second practice...oh dear. why can one painting become so precious??? 

No comments: