Tuesday, December 11, 2018

keep true to the rare music in your heart, to the marvelous and unique form that is and shall always be nothing else but you ๐Ÿ’

hi lovely creatures๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

how are you all doing?

here in the alice wonderland planet i am planning for christmas:)
 my family is to visit me and i am to cook something good i hope๐Ÿ˜‡
not sure if this emoji is the correct one for how i feel:) but it will do for now.
i have too created some christmas gifts today, yeeeey!
 now i "only" need to fix my flat for some very special guests.


 i am too planning 2 fine art projects, you can read down below๐Ÿ˜Š

too most mornings = mansfield park by jane austen.
how i adore fanny price & a very cute edmund (or so i imagine)

other from all this i am working on recent works of mine
specifically my nature spirit creature
the faerie tales of violette
 anyways, which version out of these 2 do you like the most?

keep true to the rare music in
your heart, to the marvelous and
unique form that is and shall
always be nothing else but you.

mark z. danielewski
"house of leaves"


roses & magic

 a as in alice
created my name spelling it with dried flowers and leaves

i have daily delights with tea and opening my cute advent calendars magic windows:)
all 3 are from a german company 
fave tea at the moment is yogi tea's detox filled with liquorice, dandelion & cinnamon


going through 2018 thoughts and my collage books from 2013-14 to decide upon a dear 2019๐Ÿ˜Š



wore this the other day
smiley face 

i am working on 
2 fine art photography projects at the moment

one is inspired by lucia and the winter solstice
( i have finally found someone on etsy to create a flower crown with candles, can't wait to have it in my hands)
i have yet to find a location though
would love to shoot it on december 20th or at least very shortly thereafter 
a bringing light & hope angel princesse prayers for us and our beautiful planet

&
the other  project is based upon an homage to deborah turbeville
one of my favourite photographers of all time
i might have a location in mind:))
will go location scouting next week 
inside the gates 
of
 highgate cemetery 


here are some wonderful inspirations 
by mademoiselle
 the above image and below are my main 2 inspirations 
for my project i hope to 
create in early january๐Ÿ’œ







deborah turbeville

much love and happiness to you all
hopefully i am to show you my lucia flowery crown with candles next time we see eachother:)))

xxx
alice saga


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the second one the best :)

alice saga said...

me too i think:)))