Thursday, November 29, 2018

SHE WAS MAGICALLY BEWITCHED BY HER NAÏVE ASTONISHMENTS

hey beautiful creatures😊

how are you all doing?
 i hope it's all good and that everyone is feeling the joy of christmas coming around the corner:))) sunday it starts with the magic of advent. 
it's been such much rain here in epping these past couple of days but other from that there has been beautiful mornings filled with podcasts and books. just started reading mansfield park by jane austen. i hope to get as good a read as tolstoy's anna karenina which i read about a year ago or so.

here's some glimpses of my life this past week💜

i am playing with various tones/ shades/ colors on some of my most recent self-portraits
a nature spirit bewitched by the beauty of the planet



the scenario 
epping forest

a couple of other versions of my candy cake ballerina princesse faerie
she was reaching for the moon and instead become one with the stars 🌟

found this image in my google drive and memories overwhelmed me
i miss my daily afternoon walks in this garden
such magic places
peckham rye park

at home i am having fun exploring with water colours
play play play

 sunday = 1st of advent💓
of course i have invested in advent calendars,
 waiting for 2 of them 
while 
one thank goodness has arrived😊
my art creation table is back as a major mess as usual. 
my neverending story

a going to starbucks look from this week
all clothes are from charity shops
 lace top worn beneath dress is by top shop
dress is by h (from a celebrity i think...)
&
cardie is by chloe

now time for
some various inspirations:)

butterfly violette's

2013 was the year i created a 365 day art project. i created one collage a day either on my ipad or as in the real deal cutting and pasting and doodling:))) finished 3 books of collages.

blessed be
my blessed be messy art creation table😂

created a reel of some of my fine art photography & self-portraits last year
while reading
the poem
look to this day


next creation of mine is inspired 
by the tradition 
above illustration by john bauer 

she light to the darkness
the day is december 13th

illustration by jenny nyström
 bringing light & hope to us all that christ is to be born very soon
she brings a feast (as in celebration) of sorts

i adore this lucia flower crown
i need someone to create this flower crown for me💜
this seems to be a difficult find!!!

on another note

i have found a new style & beauty inspiration:)))😀
hannah weiland 
of
 designer label 
 shrimps 💕💕💕

(images are from vogue)

that rapunzel faerie tale hair and quirky happiness smile = gold




 above image from evening standard
she only wears (and designs) faux fur since she like me loves animals


this gif below is from the website of shrimps
adore adore adore it all
please give me all her dresses, such cuteness😍


keep true to the rare music in
your heart, to the marvelous and
unique form that is and shall
always be nothing else but you.

mark z. danielewski
"house of leaves"


xxx
alice saga

2 comments:

clipping path said...

Thanks for sharing this great post.

David Millar said...

I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information. Background Removal Service