Tuesday, April 30, 2019

WE ARE MARVELLOUS AND SUCH THINGS 💜

hi lovely readers😊

i do adore anais nïn

tomorrow is may 1st!!! 
it has felt SO far away but now it is so close:) 
i am going to avignon, france on may 17th!
 for me to visit this magical place, thanks jamie:)
 i am so excited and have such hopes for me discovering this lovely area.
 i am to live in a flat rented via airbnb, 
so i'll have my own kitchen etc etc i am to live 10 days as a local person i hope🌸
a local that captures everything beauty in as many moments as possibly can happen.

so i finished wuthering heights (by emily brontë), 
i am glad to announce that despite the sadness of so many lives of the characters,
 the ending is so beautifully wonderful
 filled
 with hope and a reckoning of sorts:)

yesterday was time to start another jane austen book:)
 emma! 
i  hope it is equal to 
persuasion, mansfield park and sense & sensibility,
 all books of her that i now love adore.

on another note,
i love being a member of a gym.
 especially  taking some of their classes.
 most fun has been bootcamp and
 the most useful has been stretch & define
 which is such an addition to my ballet classes:)
 i never would have known had i not tried all these various classes offered. 
so i am glad i have braved all sorts of classes.
 one class that was sort of not for me has been boxcercise,
 oh dear how exhausting!

of course daily = photoshop

where did you go my dear sisters?
i've been searching for you for such a long time.

been wearing some cute springy things lately:)
i love my to be adored dress💜
 i styled a couple of lookbooks for binbin's to be adored label a few years ago, it may have been 2010 or so. the above dress was a gift to me, it's from her first collection which i loved SO much.


you might be wondering if you are checking out my links...yes i am the stylist linda portman!
for the longest time i have divided us up. it's just that i live for sisterhood, i live for trinity. i would have adored to have sisters.
so there you go:
alice, lindha & violette😊


looking happy in a 
catherine malandrino dress
(a buy i was happy to do while having special price while
 working for the new york times magazine)
zara jumper
chloe glasses
the cover of my phone is a double flowery exposure 
as created by moi😊

 a year ago, i went to kew gardens in richmond and started creating again after about a year and a half of silence. i did have and am still on that journey. 
the below 2 were the first ones i created:)


such a lovely entrance:))))
i love those lilacs.
 epping spring perfection

as you saw in the last blogpost my love helen helped me cut the plywood i had planned for still life shoots in my bedroom. i did not have patience to try this when i have painted the wood so put my newley bought clay dish as a subject in front of it:)
can't wait to paint my wood, to shoot food flowers and anything else lovely for still life images:)
tomorrow i am to cook in my new oven dish, healthily🌸🌷😊

tomorrow = may💕💕💕
my may self-portrait is the image as seen above, only different shades. 
do you like one over the other?

this will be my love my flat come may 17th:)))
avignon france
will share all about this of course when time comes



i am an excitable person who only understands life
lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger
as reason. i am so thirsty for the marvellous that only
the marvellous has power over me.
anything i can not transform into something
marvellous, i let go. reality doesn't impress me.
i only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when
ordinary life shackles me, i escape, one way or another.
no more walls.
-
anaïs nin

you are exciting you are wonderful you are marvellous
let magic shine through you
no more walls

faith hope & love
alice amorina solantania saga


No comments: