Tuesday, May 07, 2019

A DAPHNE 🌸🌸🌸

magnolia daphne beauty🌸

the below image is one i created as a dear memory of mine, one of meeting a daphne.
i did talk about this a tiny bit a couple of months back but thought it too sacred to share here at that time.

one morning,
 an icecold morning (minus 3),
 i was out at 4am starting my morning walk. 
20 minutes in to my walk i stumbled upon something moving and oh how it scared me.
  i realized quickly that an old lady had stumbled and fallen and did not know where she was, or why she was there.
 she was in a nightgown, barelegged. 
she was so cold.
 i at once called the ambulance/ police and oh did we have to wait. 
i gave her my coat my gloves my hat and i held her in my arms but she was still so cold.
 it took almost 2 hours for help to come.
barefoot:((( she was so soft yet sooo unearthly shivering cold.
i did know her name daphne,
 by then and
 that she did live with her daughter alison and her husband dave. 
for me this experience was one of humanity and love, 
daphne gave me love.
 how i adored her. 
this 93 year old woman she was my little one for those couple of hours. 
i had not felt that closeness with anyone for so long. yes it did give me love.
and oh how she was suffering😔

the police found her family,
 the ambulance came 
and thank god she survived. 
alison (her daughter) told me she had to go to the emergency (alison used another term, one that freaked her & me out)
she was so cold so everything was uncertain.
a couple of weeks after i met them in their home:) 
daphne in pink. 
the family, dogs 
and a lovely talking bird plus a garden that = magic:)
 oh dear daphne.
i was gifted this magnolia celebration flower which i now created art with its blooming blooms💜

dear daphne
magnolia

 i have started to scan my polaroid images
started with the ones that has been affected by me moving house, spilling things on my dear art. the spilling was not so joyous but now i can see the beauty in it💜
 the above polaroid image is from my former garden in east dulwich.
the cats made my days

i too frequently visited richmond in its kew gardens:)
well i do visit this magic still even though further away.
 such a perfection beauty in the spring time

see my sweetness?
she was always around checking me, protecting me.
(there are so many images here on my blog, here is one post)
how i love thee, 
let me count the ways💜

this fluffy thing:)))
epping perfection
how she was screaming let me in. now now now.
how i'd love this beauty to be my family.

 this morning i was to meet a lovely luis
dressed in some casual things feeling very joyous.

was my destination
a shoreditch hotel/ membership place
i loved it and i did love luis whom showed me around
 this is the veiw from their roof tarrace
east london wonders
together with an adorable spring day

at home
vogue us
hugely inspired by mikael jansson's talent portraits:))))

i wanna leave you with a recent inspiration of mine💜
this beautiful painting 
is a creation of
"bilitis"

oh such dear inspiration:))))

much love and see you next week🌸
xxx
alice saga

No comments: