Tuesday, May 28, 2019

VILLENEUVE LES AVIGNON - A FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY VISIT

this lovely little village of avignon is such a treat
such easiness to nourish every moment of ones day

i got back from my wonderful vacation where i stayed in an airbnb flat from a thierry et nadia:) i had about 10 magic days. i loved the village i loved my flat my outdoors where i had tea most mornings. i loved doing my morning walks, taking walks to avignon to take a peek at some cute shops.
 i have been so blessed by this creation vacation.

 my 2 travel days though was packed with drama!

 i could have missed my eurostar train to avignon
 because i went to far on the tube to king's cross
 and i left the subway to find a cab...there were no cabs 
in the area of bethnal green at 6am until a kindness cab man stopped to ask where i was going,
 he helped me out:))) 
he was on his way to pick someone up and
 he drove me on the way and for no cost,
 his kindness warmed my heart.
and i was plentiful in time for my journey💜😊

yesterday on my way home,
 i did miss my train in paris due to a late train from mariselle. 
ohlalala i had SUCH a stressful day.
 on top of being late i  arrived at the wrong station in paris (if i had studied my journey i would have understood this...but i am a person whom sees the whole and never the details sometimes really detrimental to myself..).

anyways i choose to see these 2 days as adventures
 and i have to say that lovely wonderful beautiful people helped me along the way,
 for example the guy who helped me buy the ticket 
to go from the station in paris i arrived at to gare du nord for eurostar,
 the last piece of advice of his was: 
"please do not stress you have time, just stay focused on taking train D and that you are going NORTH. 
i must have looked crazy stressed out.

 ohlala i am so glad i am in today😂

i did get upgraded to first class and got on the next train to london.
so in the end it was good. i was just severely exhausted.


i fell in love with villeneuve les avignon and its colline des mourgues
i created two fine art self portrait projects here
very picturesque
alice saga

alice saga

another location version of the above. much more close up as well.

a blessed being

this amazing flower concept store is where i bought my king portea flowers
the ones i used in the self portait you see at the top of this blogpost
avignon
 are they not perfection beautiful???

i had to create a macro shoot of them for memory sake. i gave them to my adorable family that were the hosts of my airbnb flat before i left:)))

the mountain
its view = perfection beauty

here i had walked up to another mountain 
see the lake?

i found a lovely adorable cafe
maison violette in avignon💜
violette happens to be one of my first names, 
spelled just like this:)
they did not have soy/ oat or almond milk so i did do the sugar and it tasted amazing
 did some planning
so many thoughts running through my head 
excited about much
that sense of freedom sense of possibility
 was such joy that finally came back to me😊

anyways, i'll leave you now
when i see you next tuesday 
i will have had a weekend with some other lovely photographers 
exploring creative photography in various forms:)))

and 
i will have delivered a little thing to the swedish church in london
 and its magazine's next issue, 
a little thing that needs to be created these coming 3 days

there is so much more beauty to share from my vacation creation trip though, i hope i will give/ share this to you that next week as well💕💕💕

i wish you a week filled with joy
nourish your moments
faith hope love
alice saga

No comments: