Tuesday, July 30, 2019

NOURISH YOUR MOMENT

hi hey 😊

 is my mantra at the moment
what my work is all about for 2019
possibly for the whole of 2020 too

how are you all?

this past week has been one of focusing on my piano practice, sorting out my flat (ohlalala) and planning for my august which will be completely ballerina focus with some singing (maybe)💜i am obsessed with the voice of frida hyvönen, laleh & kate bush. original emotional perfection, me poetry me:)
you see i am planning to creating a short little ballet
 choreographed by me, danced by me and
 filmed by me🌸
theatrical poetry 
anna pavlova
nourish each moment style

 this one is a work in progress
 i have named it
YES

  she is
yes to life
yes to kindness
yes to joy
yes to beauty
yes to be here now

she nourishes

oh dear dreams come hold me

a little outfit for a monday epping market having coffee 
with my friend sarah at a lovely cafe called fred & doug's
they have all the good vegan mylks:)😋

i am now to plan my tomorrow since i have a sweetness goodness day wednesday
it means me baking and devouring sweet things
i too have a piano class with jason and a meeting with my mentor helen:)

thursday august is happening:)
my august self-portrait on my calendar
 is taken last year when a tony
 (whom i adored) 
left our realm💜

i feel that i sooo much to share but i simply put don't have the time, i do however share in the moment all kinds of things on my instagram stories, if you wanna follow me there???😊

next week we are in august, 
and thursday is a new moon filled with new possibilities and such magic things
 a new little circle of life is to begin
 set intentions:)

faith hope love
alice

No comments: