Tuesday, August 06, 2019

SOW A THOUGHT; REAP YOUR MAGIC ACTIONS & SUCH THINGS 🌸

it is to be my next (or so...),
 shoot at the pergola hill & garden in hampstead

about something else
...
for the longest time i have played with identies
just because i can
 (and of course so can you💜)
my full name is:
alice amorina lindha marina violette
sagum 
formerly a jacobsson 
(born and bred so...
when my mom and stepfather changed their last name
 i changed mine too because
 i wanna have my mom's name forever and ever🌸 
i still identify as a jacobsson though😊
since this is the name of so much love i have recieved)

in my next blogpost i will expand on all this and
 how it has informed my work and my journey as an artist

today i finally braved myself to use my gym and its room where they have classes,
 for my ballerina training containing warming up, stretching and 
to practice various dance segments from lovely ballets
this is the reason i joined my gym in the first place
but have fallen in love with some of their classes 
especially a stretch and define class
by

here is a shoot i created the other week
maybe it was created as a preparation for my
le spectre de la rose 
project

yes finally she found the love
the rose 🌸🌹
that was left from yesterday's ball

but this is another shade
my perfection shade of violette

this location is just such beauty
 theydon bois and its allotments😊🌸🌷

it's a wrap!!!
sarah came to visit me on my shoot day
 & 
she gifted me with 
the knowledge of this location
 ðŸŒ¸ðŸ˜Š)

my mom named her
maja gräddnos💜
such perfection:)))
i adore adore adore this kitten

an outfit for a tea 30's style

i bought this prada dress
when i was working for the new york times magazine
and was invited to its sample sales every season
it weighs a ton
and i have yet to figure out
what to create with it:)))

right now my august is focusing on making my environments
 super friendly for my studying, practicing and creating art
here is a blooming corner of mine:)
right next to my piano
music is being devoured

i wanna leave you with this

sow a thought and you reap an action;
sow an act and you  reap a habit;
sow a habit and you reap a character;
sow a character and you reap a destiny

xxx
alice saga

No comments: