Tuesday, September 10, 2019

STAY GOLD ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

a blooming summer day dream

that is how the summer felt like
a dream to make way for new beginnings
๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
is that not equally beautiful?
i mean all those hopes and wishes to transform 
and
to embody being THAT girl/  woman!
such excitements that thought gives me๐Ÿ˜Š

a blooming summer day
alice saga wildflower garden

i created a self portrait in this wild flower garden when i lived in east dulwich, these wildflowers were planted in the park of dulwich village. i have sooo manipulated to make my point. but the magic of the flowers are a truth on its own๐Ÿ˜Š

this period of now is of especially sadness, 3 years ago now i lived with panic. i thought i would never have a home of my own. i had no stability. i saw no future no safety.  this panic inside me was every day for more than 2 months and when i finally got what i wanted i still lived with panic ofr more about 2 years.  today, 3 years later, is like another world, one i am still healing in and starting to feel somewhat safe. that safety has gifted me with being able to move on a tiny bit. my talents of course never left me and my imagination helped through it all ( by pretending) but the hurt is there...to jump to conclusions of  others not wanting well for me...i don't wanna dwell on this so that will have to be it. 

i still feel ashamed about what happened and can't speak freely about it,
maybe because i am not healed yet. i can't say that i am in a good place.
when i can, i am sure i can be of help for others:))

fall is really happening and this comfy thing is what i wore today
a vintage butterfly dress bought from beyond retro
a jumper from an hm collection a few years back
 (my goal is to not buy fast fashion at all anymore,
 but still i will use what i already own...)
alice saga

i am sure you do know i have been a 100% vegan since april 1st, plus being gluten free since 2015 (it completely healed me from 7 day pains each month... and i credit the book grain brain this transformation, THANKS, even though i do NOT subscribe to all of the advice here since i am a vegan).

i do have a couple of sweetness goodness days a month
which sort of will be part of my title 
for a vegan gluten free goodies sweet thingies book
today i created my almond cake and it is delicious
especially with swedish glace soy ice cream 
and
meridian crunchy peanutbutter
almond cake
i am soon to share this recipe:)))
vegan cake by alice saga

stay gold:)))
a reminder to myself๐Ÿ’œ
poetry

i finished the brilliant book of jane austen, pride & prejudice.
 if you have not read the book
 please do it is so wonderfully perfect
 in the language and description of human beings!!!  
(or shall i say english people to this day)
oh dear how i wanna be elizabeth bennet and her mr darcy
oh i can be SUCH a romantic๐Ÿ˜Š
no correction i AM A romantic
we'll see what happens with that for me

 now i have started to embraced the journey of 
(3 books in one from audible)

this had helped me tremendously to create my
next poem for the swedish church in london
and its magazine
kyrkobadet:)

if you wanna be part of the journey,
 please follow me on instagram
 (especially the stories)
๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท
something new i share is my piano journey:)))

love
faith
hope
xxx
alice

in search of beauty
oh
how

loved 
this house

No comments: