Monday, October 28, 2013

I AM A SUGAR PLUM FAIRY

“Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable.”



A Sugar Plum Fairy Day It Is:) 

outfit:

vintage prairie dress
grandma's gold heart necklace
bangles from Screaming Mimis
gold belt from Independent Kostym
Burberry flowery flats
which I later on switched to Top Shop socks & sandals
scull scarf a gift from Rod of Franklins
Oasis coat

My Fairy Collage


“I know a bank where the wild thyme blows,
Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows,
Quite over-canopied with luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk-roses and with eglantine.”

- William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

With Sugar Plum Fairy Love
kisses
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love all of your adorable outfits and seeing them daily on Instagram. <3 The stories behind them are the best. Cute collage as well!

alice saga said...

Thank you Sarah:) This made my day! xx