Sunday, December 29, 2013

Gothenburg & Uddevalla Perfection! Angels, Liseberg, Christmas Mouses, Cookies & Coffee, Sofis Mode & Some Bäveån;)



















a few days before new years

me & my aunt went to gothenburg the other day, the rain was horrible but we did get some fun despite that weather. liseberg is a wonderful amusement park i went to every summer as a child:) it was something i could look forward to for months. we too went shopping a little bit & had some fika.

yesterday i met a tessan, jenny & my love pernilla at a cute cafe here in uddevalla called blomsterkroken, that cake with coffee was what pernilla was to devour:) it looked more beautiful than my plate so i stole hers for a picture;) then i went to our museum to read sofis mode (my stepdad buys them every week and when i come home i have like 10 to read, sweet right?) before meeting up my mom & other stepdad at butlers fro some wine. my evening ended at pernilla's house for some wine (and some fake beer haha) & cheese!

this morning it was again raining like crazy but i did create a long walk anyways, we have so many cute treasures to photograph.

top to bottom:
1 on the way to gothenburg:) my aunt created an instagram account, this is her first image of me creating an ipad collage. 2-5 gothenburg beauty. 6-8 liseberg 9-12 from my morning walk this morning. 13 me! vintage blouse, top shop skirt & office ballerinas. 14-15 a lovely bakery in sweden called wienerkonditoriet. 16 from our fika yesterday:) 17&18 reading sofis mode at bohuslans museum. 19 uddevalla! bavean beauty. 20&21 yesterday evening. beauty pregnant perfection!

and here is my collage i created on the trip to gothenburg!
 angels II

can't wait for new years:0) it's to be the best year ever for us.
xxx
alice solantania saga
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great images. Beautiful. :)

alice saga said...

thank you wrapped in scarlet:) i love your name;)!