Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Today I Am A Fairy Ballerina And My Name Is Violette

How now, spirit? Whither wander you?



i was out walking this morning & afterwards i sat down to have a cup of tea at toasted; started to save images for my collage and came across this wonderful image of anna pavlova as giselle. i just new that today is a fairy ballerina day:))) a dreamy one.

a fairy ballerina day outfit

meadham & kirchhoff for top shop baby doll cloud print with violet lace dress
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
grandma's gold heart
beyond retro cardie
wolford stockings
burberry flowery printed flats

The cowslips tall her pensioners be.
 In their gold coats spots you see.
 Those be rubies, fairy favors.
 In those freckles live their savors.
 I must go seek some dewdrops here
 And hang a pearl in every cowslip’s ear.

my collage i call the fairy ballerina. enjoy!


here is another inspiration from swan lake:)

i wish you a fairy tuesday
xxx
violette
(the swanlake image is from wikipedia, a midsummer night's dream quote from spark notesimages in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: