Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Today I Am A 60's Waif

mini dress & mary janes it is!


this morning i ran into 2 parrots in dulwich park! such beauty. will show when i do my next diary post:) and i think i am seeing pink trees (as in cherry blossoms) so maybe spring is on its way? that i would ADORE.

outfit for a 60's violette day

apc mini dress
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
antique earrings
grandma's gold heart
screaming mimis bangles (i know my staple)
fogal stockings
office mary janes

and here is a collage i created a while ago, i call it VIOLET and it sort of shows my world (a tiny bit).


and someone said this (do you know who?):

"you are born
and then you die,
but in between you
can do anything
you want. it's
society that creates
rules for us, but
you can break
out of that"

so true!
now time for a cacao chia pudding & then some tea at a cafe with my photography books & ipad.
happy wednesday
xxx
alice
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!  )

No comments: