Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Child In Time Day


 i woke up happy yesterday and went to sleep happy yesterday:)!!!

so today i am a child of this time

outfit

baum und pferdgarten violet blouse
top shop skirt
antique earrings
grandma's gold heart
beyond retro velvet bow belt
fogal stockings
gabor ballerinas

about a year ago i created this shoot for crash magazine that i call "child in time"! this was one of my iphone photos i took that day and as you know, i am playing with my photo apps almost every day now. this one i did yesterday. sofia wears an alexander mcqueen dress, fogal lace socks & prada shoes. see the full story here.

and last years 365 day project was to create a collage a day. the one below was one of those. i think this advice is brilliant:

keep going
no matter what
no matter how you feel
get up.
dress up.
show up.
and never give up.

i am off to see a sarah moon exhibit in sloane square!
have a happy thursday.
xxx
alice
(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )

No comments: