Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Alice Saga's Wonderland

wanna be my valentine;0)!?



yes i am a fairytale

mood: wanna be my valentine? no i'll never be maria magdalena;0)!

wearing a dress from aboslute vintage little sister shop blondie

film: need see:) maleficent! the fairy tale of sleeping beauty:)
ilda wears a paul & joe dress as photographed by martina olsson & styled by me! she was a dream to me!
tv: homeland on netflix! ok i am obsessed. adore claire danes finally!
radio: old shows of P1's sommarpratare:)
book: hunger games book 2
song: the power of love with jennifer rush
group/musician: first aid kit! SO excited for stay gold.
artist: still jenny tallberg whom is now up at the rca's summer exhibiton:))
tragic poetry as illustrated by jenny tallberg & styled by me! the poetic girl wears prada
i created an interview with my love a few years ago, you can read it here.

shop: blondie of absolute vintage
me as anais nin!:))) wearing a dress from absolute vintage.
designer: alexandra grecco

this wonder is designed by alexandra grecco

photographer: kristamas klousch

instagram: my dear mademoiselle miss likey:)
place: home
drink: again, franklins chardonnay
food: baked banana bread oatmeal with chia seeds
recipe is here! this one is full of goodness

this week's quote (i live by this one):
"I disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. I refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. To enter ordinary relationships. I want ecstasy. I am a neurotic — in the sense that I live in my world. I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself. "

inspiration today

oh dear god in heaven please have mercy upon me, the angel prayed!
self portrait as created by me

xxx
alice
(collage from here)





No comments: