Saturday, May 30, 2015

A Lucile Faerie Sprite Ballerina Nymph Strawberry Saturday

hey beautiful creatures

i created flower faerie 6 today:) it was lovely! created it in front of a lovely tree called variegata wich had blooming rhododendron behind it:) there was too an audience haha. hallelujah! sometimes fun & sometimes not that fun. usually it can be lovely though because one tends to meet such lovely human beings....for ex. this mom with her 2 daughters came up to me afterwards when i was having a little break in the orangery to ask what i had been doing because the little girls loved what they had seen:)) you should have seen these adorable human creatures:) so thanks dear god in the heavens for that made my day. i am too happy with what i created  today, so this might have made the day too!!!

these were my inspirations for poses:) and also for a theme i am to develop which i will talk about later. i need to go out and devour the sunshine here in dulwich:)

ballerinas

i am deeply loved,
divinely appointed,
abundantly equipped, and
profoundly cherished by
god. no enemy plan,
scheme, or obstacle can
keep me from god's
highest and best will for
me. as i follow the voice
of my saviour, i see the
invisible, accomplish the 
impossible, and love the
unlovable. i am a living-
breathing miracle because
jesus christ lives in me!
amen.




we are all living breathing miracles
never forget 


so came home 
&
 changed outfit! 
 minus a couple of things
but the dress is happening!

now
=
dulwich

remember her?
Alice Solantania Saga
the strawberry girl:)

xxx
alice solantania saga


(all images in my collage are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: