Sunday, November 22, 2015

I AM LOVE

love

i am working on my next project i call "i am love". it's for the swedish church magazine here in london. i have found my location:))) i am just waiting for it not to rain or be so  horribly windy...!!! i have my dress:)))  and the below are my inspirations. when i have it made i am gonna transform the image to an all creamy pastelly dreamy perfection magic wonder:))) 

the butterfly

i am without form
without limit
beyond space beyond time
i am in everything
everything is me
i am the bliss of the universe
everything
am i


geltzer & tikhomirov
 pas de deux, 1913
 
loie fuller
danse serpentine by lumière brother


 my location
 had a playdate with photoshop:) this is actually 3 photos. one of the sky, one of the temple and a selfportrait of me from the series i call i am a dream! 

anyways, see me dancing around here being love?

happy sunday beautiful creatures
xxx
alice 

No comments: