Thursday, August 04, 2016

A Disney Fairy Victorian Week:)))

i have had quite a week
and
it's only thursday

life certainly brings adventures 
i can only say
hallelujah:)

felling
blessed
though:)
see
...
i have a new friend, lisa (she is in my july documentary film which one can devour here)!  funnily now i have 2 lisa's in my life:) today we, me and my new/second lisa, created a walk in peckham rye common and she brought this book fairy book for me to borrow. i am in love. it's called victorian fairy painting

a love from the book
is
by
john anster fitzgerald
such magic perfection

too addicted to the disney world
here is a screen grab from their site 

twin victorian beauty

a few years back i was hired to capture celine buckens, she still uses my image for her twitter:))),  for the australian brand camilla & marc. she was in the movie war horse by spielberg and is now in some up and coming independent movies filled with wonders.
today i worked with the colors on the above image:)

on the day i too shot a behind the scenes tiny movie:)
the director whom was shooting a film for style.com directed her to act sort of like an alice in wonderland character:))
such a perfection natural talent

wore this to see my love lisa
victorian nightgown from a charity shop
antique cross necklace
screaming mimis bangles
office sandals

some violette roses happened 2 years ago
another love i am blessed to now have in my life is sue
she sent me this image
since it made her think of me

lisa
 happiness 
:)))

film stills from my documentary
a moment at our gardening class 
in
the garden farm of walworth

thanks to art, instead of seeing one world only, our own, we see the world
multiply itself and we have at our disposal as many worlds as there are original 
artists. worlds more different one from the other than those which revolve in 
infinite space, worlds which, centuries after the extinction of the fire from 
which their light first emanated, whether it is called rembrandt or vermeer, send us 
still each one its special radiance.

-marcel proust

see???

devour yourself my beautiful creatures
devour your angels
devour your friends

xxx
alice

2 comments:

Břízinka said...

Aaaw this made my day :)

alice saga said...

i am so GLAD:))) i wish you a beautiful weekend:) x alice