Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Some Faerie Tales of Violette Tinkerbell Cinderella News;0) and such thingies!!!

the three little kittens 
say
happy
birthday
to 
me;0)!
kittens
 the magic of birthdays

november 12 
it was my birthday on saturday, i had wished for a tiny party with my best friends but life wanted different. i was gifted the above card (is it not adorable???) by sue whom too spoiled me with gifting me a cuteness porcelain doll:)) i too had wonderful moments in epping, a place i am to spend a lot of time in these coming days. i am to find magic places in its woods. or fingers crossed i will.

next year my birthday party will happen though

since i am inbetween everything
(life happens as usual)
 i am re-working basically
everything anything 
here is a
love
from my 
summer faerie flowers
project
alice saga
also going through my photos on my iphone.
...
found this painting while on a date
and the beginning of my
journey began:)))
...
trinity magic
this piece of art is to be found at the national gallery in london
murillo
bartolome esteban murillo

alice is japanese for sun
sunshine :)))
how i wanna be the joy
japanese
such valuable info!

i am working on our 3rd issue.
our faerie editor
shows her 
works in progress:))) 
lisa lily rose

some more additions:))

photographer: jenny lexander
stylist: linda portman 
linda portman

photographer: cinderella
stylist: tinkerbell
marcelina

the magic
of
dara scully
the magic 
of
katie eleanor
will be part of our family
faerie tales of violette
from now on as well

lastly
a tiny memory:))
 3 years ago:)))
 violette happened at the thursday antiques market in spitalfields
photo by my love jenny
alice violette saga doll happiness

"when we nourish
ourselves with 
good people,
projects,
surroundings,
scenery, love,
magic, beauty and
self-care, we radiate light into
the world and
continually
sharpen our
vision, perception,
and clarity all at
once. this in turn
spreads to other
beings which
spreads to even
more. remember
that one tiny drop
can raise an ocean.
keep wanting.
desiring. doing.
breating in the 

sweet things."

wisdom
by
from

love
xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: