Monday, January 23, 2017

COME BE MY MAGIC, COME BE MY JOY, COME SING WITH THE ANGELS, COME JOIN IN FOR AN ETERNITY OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!

COME BEE MY MAGIC
photography by me
stylist: linda marina portman
concept by:
 violette amorina tinkerbell
alice solantania saga

alice solantania saga

alice saga

alice saga

ALICE SAGA

solantania

solantania

solantania

solantania

solantania

solantania

solantania

alice saga

solantania

solantania

solantania

solantania

alice saga
years of creating
years of evolving
years of learning
...
the magic of a journey

a calling of angelic joy

something whispers
come come
dear human child
this
feels so far away
yet
still so close
a faerie trying to be heard
seen
sitting
 on the rainbow
she say's
come be my magic
come be my joy
come sing with the
angels
come join in 
for an eternity
of
unconditional love

- alice solantania saga

the above "come bee my magic" fashion editorial was created over the course of 3-4 years (2012-2015). each girl is its own story with its own name but each one of us does create a whole, a faerie whole:) right? so this is "come bee my magic".  for me, bee my magic, was a journey of  developing my sense of self and the direction on how my work was going. 
i found my voice!
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

anyways
..
happy monday beautiful creatures:)))

how was your weekend?
 mine was different than how i had planned it since i injured my right leg last week. so had to rest as much as possible, i had magnesium flake baths 3 days in a row and put magnesium oil on topically as well. today the swollenness is allmost gone thank goodness!!! so could have my usual magic morning walk:))) and next weekend i will be able to devour my ballet classes again.

tomorrow = art class and i am to continue work on these 3:)
these are part of an endless source (pile) of mixed media works in progress...!!!
solantania
the gift of health is keeping me alive
a morning mantra of mine:)

found this one in the unfinished pile of works
a mermaid angel 
solantania
this is a behind the scenes photo on a fashion editorial as photographed by me that i then created an image transfer on top of a vintage music sheet with an angel scrappy from the victorian era and added the art of encaustic with some oil pearlescent magic:)
my angelic mermaid
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

i am finally working on our 3rd issue:) feeling such inspiration! there will be lovely interviews with some magic creatures:))) and wonderland fashion stories!!! and there will be a wonderful alice illustrated story too:)
...
 and of course 
faerie stories
 from 
our 
faerie editor lisa lily roseπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

issue 2
i am a f-ing wonder
solantania

issue 1
pagan poetry
alice saga

here's the working front & back covers
of
issue 3
child in time
the faerie tales of violette
the faerie tales of violette
back cover by the talented dilka bear whom i interviewed for our 2nd issue:) i will publish it here on my blog soon for you to devour.

front cover is photographed by me, styled by linda portman with mixed media by violette amorina!!!

faith hope love
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
alice solantania saga

No comments: