Wednesday, January 18, 2017

I MUST GO SEEK SOME DEWDROPS HERE, AND HANG A PEARL IN EVERY COWSLIP'S EAR. I SERVE THE FAERIE QUEEN - SHE ENCHANTEDLY TWEEDLED

and i serve the fairy queen, to dew her orbs upon the green. the cowslips tall her pensioners be: in their gold coats spots you see; those be rubies, fairy favours, in those freckles live their savours: i must go seek some dewdrops here, and hang a pearl in every cowslip’s ear. farewell, thou lob of spirits; i’ll be gone: our queen and all her elves come here anon.
 
over hill, over dale
by
William Shakespeare

meet kitty violette:)))
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
alice saga
 &
kitty fluffiness
alice saga

i am finally starting to feel like i am settling in here in epping, essex😊 
all mornings start in epping forest & then a lot of them ends up at starbucks where i have recently devoured all my faerie tale books. i am utterly surrounding myself with faeries. i am creating kitty faeries, staring at faerie art, watching magic movies etc etcπŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ˜
of course seeing the nutcracker and the sugar plum faerie for the first time live on new years has had some impact. an obsession with the otherworldly magic of ballet:))) 

me at starbucks:)

my home
still sorting various art works of mine!
alice saga art

as you may know, i always bring inspirations to my art classes! here is some from my class yesterday.
magic faerie tales

faerie tales

recognize my kitty violette:)?
kitty violette
tomorrow = art class again and my faerie journey is to continue:) saturday i am taking a ballet class at pineapple studios before i am to go see 
giselle 
giselle ballet
the above image is from royal ballet's version of giselle played last year (see its trailer here). the version i am to go devour is performed by the english national ballet at the coliseum. i can't waitπŸ˜€ 

 sunday is another ballet class day!!!

how are you all doing? i hope the below images will inspire you and maybe go deeper in to research with any of these magic talents.

the world of the faeries:)))
a world of magic
a world of otherworldly beauty
is my
obsession now
rene cloke

ida rentoul outhwaite

montagu barston
 montagu barston

takahashi makoto
takahashi makoto

hans christian andersen

shirley barber

 faith hope love
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
alice solantania saga

i'll leave you with a cutness collage i created last year! 
it's filled with faerie tale princesses:)))
fairy tale collage

such loves right:)? 
all images in my board are saved in my pinterest account
some of the wonders though are created by the artsits: dilka bear, k y craft, lauren saxton, paulina gora, yishu wang, susan wheeler and me!
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

No comments: