Wednesday, July 05, 2017

TO CREATE MY OWN SCRIPT FOR A MAGIC LIFE

hey beauties:)

july😊

there is such joy today!!!
such gratefulness this sunshine wednesdayπŸ’œ

i am devouring filling my home my walls with my own works mixed with antiques found in charity shops, art works i have been gifted with various artists i have collaborated with and adding old family portraits that is love to my eyes:))) πŸ’œ πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’• mom & aunt to be specific. since i am yearning for a life filled with more creation of art & photography, ballet, wild flowers and cats; that is what i am filling my life with in the capacity i currently can. freddies flowers brings me the beauty to my house every other friday from now on. and kitties are part of my mornings:) ballet at pineapple; the rest is me creating art and finding art classes that i am to fall in love with where i can hopefully meet beautiful human beings too:)))😊

to create my own script of a magic life

here's a little look into my tiny wonderful flat
πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹
artist house
dress is by rochas as designed by olivier theyskens

a closer look
artist home

this love is part of my morning routine, such adorablenessπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
she is still (i hope not forever) tiny frightened of me:(
cat epping

 bunnies with babies all over epping:)))
bunnies epping

i have found such new beautiful places around where i live. essex = magic greenlands! nature & private wonderful gardens everywhere. it's just filled with beauty to devour.
magic nature
  theydon boys is magic
rose magic

a roselily
freddies flowers
freddies flowers

various tiny porch gardens 
theydon boys
porch garden

theydon boys

found this image in lightroom
started working magic on it:)))
thank goodness i am starting to miss east dulwich  less 
&
 appreciate where i am instead
😊😊😊
this church though = beauty
jesus = love
east dulwich

a me being a summer faerie
part of my faeries of the flower series
i had just created another lovely faerie in a different location & was bleeding from a cut on my feet, which led me to a meeting of a wonderful family whom (the grandmother) cleaned and whipped me back in to a non-bleeding state😊 after this faerie below was created; i was invited to come along to their annual picnic they have here:))) such a day!πŸ’œ
the isabella plantation in richmond park = beauty
selfportrait

when i have a new lovely place with a garden kitties & such 
i wanna create faerie magical saturday brunches
a magic invitation
  
oh & yes
july arrived:)
πŸ’œ
artist house
 this wild garden is part of peckham rye park
a place i visited daily when i lived in east dulwich

artist home

my roselily bouquet from freddies flowers:) 
artist home

a year ago i looked like this
wearing one of my fave dresses:)
by
to be adored
paired
with my
burberry flats
vintage bangles from screaming mimis
to be adored

wildflower magic from dulwich park
wildflowers dulwich

playing with text nowadays on my imagesπŸ¦‹
dulwich park

inspiration now
the magic 
of
artists
cooper gorfer

i'll leave you with this

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

this is your life. do what you want and do it often. 
if you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. if you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. if you are looking for the love of your life, stop; they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love. stop over-analysing, life is simple. all emotions are beautiful. when you eat, appreciate every last bite. life is simple. open your heart, mind and arms to new things and people, we are united in our differences. ask the next person you see what their passion is and share your inspiring dream with them. travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself. some opportunities only come once, seize them. life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them, so go out and start creating. 
life is short, live your dream and wear your passion.



  faith hope love
have a lovely rest of your week
πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ˜Š
alice amorina solantania saga

No comments: