Thursday, August 17, 2017

HYMNS TO MAGIC BEAUTIES:)

hey lovely wonders:))

i hope you are having a lovely week so far. almost end of summer, time & its flying...!!! so fast.

obsession right now for me is a new book i started listening to,
 the classic of anna karenina as read by the talented maggie gyllenhaal
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
 (whom i have actually worked with, see below)
 if you are still yet to read it do it asap. such perfection inspiration.

when at shoots i, as the then fashion associate as i was back in 2005 or so, had to take a polaroid of each outfit on the shoots, for some reason i usually photographed wonders in weird angels:))) on the white space i wrote down the clothing credits.
maggie was the best!!! and such a charming beauty.
maggie gyllenhaal
there are a couple of other images from that day here
i think the above dress was created by the late oscar de la renta.

other from that, my dearest aunt has been to visit me with my stepfather. we had 11am kaffe in my house, i had such fun decorating and getting cuteness cookies and such for this little event of ours. the time we had together was such preciousness. 
😊😊😊

too going through images from my cherry blossom girl series to put new magic on them (well hopefully so anyways). 

&

i now have back in working order my zenith-e camera from moscow 1980 olympics so now i need beauty to capture. please natureπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•

found this little poem somewhere 
such beauty to share
hope you love:)))
πŸ˜‡

i asked for strength – and God gave me difficulties to make me strong.

i asked for wisdom – and God gave me problems to solve.

i asked for prosperity – and God gave me brawn and brains to work.

i asked for courage  – and God gave me dangers to overcome.
i asked for patience – and God placed me in situations where I was forced to wait.
i asked for favors  – and God gave me opportunities.
i received nothing i wanted, i received everything I needed


meet her again
the cherry blossom girl
cherry blossom peckham

cherry blossoms peckham park

magic as found on my morning walks
while listening to anna karenina perfection
flower magic

wild life wonders of epping forest

epping forest

epping forest

i have started to created weekly or so poetry readings while having quirkyness mornings
πŸ˜‚
hopefully
 to amuse 
to create smiles with joy
πŸ’œ
this is the section i read from charles baudelaire's hymn to beauty poem from the collection of his the flowers of evil
πŸ’œ
you are a candle where the mayfly dies
in flames, blessing this fire's deadly bloom.
the panting lover bending to his love
looks like a dying man who strokes his tomb.

what difference, then, from heaven or from hell,
o beauty, monstrous in simplicity?
if eye, smile, step can open me the way
to find unknown, sublime infinity?

angel or siren, spirit, i don't care,
as long as velvet eyes and perfumed head
and glimmering motions, o my queen, can make
the world less dreadful, and the time less dead.

- hymn to beauty
(the last part of the poem)
charles baudelaire

some film stills
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
hymn to beauty

film still

film still

alice saga quirky

busig

our tea with cookies time
klockan 11 kaffe
 kΓ€rlek
moster aunt love
those 2πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
epping essex
on our way to a cuteness pub in epping

the first day we met up in london w1
jack horner pub
as you can see
happiness galore

various outfits this pas week
pastels pastels pastels
cuteness
vintage
vintage
balenciaga sunnies
saltwater sandals
vintage & balenciaga
me with a very beloved cameraπŸ’œ
vintage zenith-e

the below double exposure of roses & lilacs i have created in such various shades. 
this is one of my faves
it's just pure magic i think
double exposure magic flowers

in my next blogpost i have new art to show, as created by the amazing simona candini. can't wait to see it up on my wall and to show you its mermaid princesse beauty. 
i interview her for our 2nd issue
by
the faerie tales of violette
to see more of this issue
click here:)

a section from the interview
indie magazine
a collage i created for the front of the book
simona candini
the magic wonder world of simona candini, such aweπŸ’œ

dearest all
i wish you a weekend filled 
with
faith hope love
&
magic joys

alice amorina solantania saga

No comments: