Tuesday, May 14, 2019

I AM A BRIDE OF AMAZEMENTS

dear friends:)

how are you? i hope your spring is treating you well!

here in my world everything is now revolving around me going to avignon france on friday. 

since i have been on a journey (that i am still on but in much a better way) i have not been anywhere except in or around my home. basically east dulwich epping & central london has been it since 2015(if i remember correctly). i have needed the safety of home since i have gone through losing it at one point. i promise i will speak up about this journey. i will speak of social justice and many other things when time is ready for me to do so.

 anyways, i am so excited so scared so hopeful so everything about my trip.

my vegan mentor,
 the adorably wonderful
 jennifer n.v. gassenheimer
 from the new leaf vegan program 
has guided me through my vegan journey in avignon. 
she even found vegan cooking classes for me:))))
 adore!!! love!!!

i need now to grow to expand to breath to be here now


when it's over, i want to say: all my life
i was a bride married to amazement.
i was the bridegroom, taking the world into my arms.

when it's over, i don't want to wonder
if i have made of my life something particular, and real.
i don't want to find myself sighing and frightened,
or full of argument.

i don't want to end up simply having visited this world.

to be the bride of amazements
💜💜💜

the below image is a self-portrait taken in dulwich woods in 2015
the bluebelle faerie

i did let go of my websites (yes i did have 3 of them, one for styling, another for my photography and lastly one for my company "the faerie tales of violette") a couple of years ago. i was just too tired and could not afford to keep them. i am ready to create my one website now, i did manage to get my name alice saga as my domain😊
it is faaaaaaaaar from done,
 will let you know when it's ready to view💜

the other day i was out foraging in the morning:)
then did some tiny shoots in my bedroom plywood studio
here are some raw images 
that i am to change and make magic with in photoshop.

morning walks in epping spring flourishing perfection:)))
this wild garden and its house is for sale!


notes from my morning walks
a tiny saved part from my evernote:)
a taste 
never forget 
we were born
purpose
we are a miracles


as i am writing this blogpost,
 this is what i devour to the left of my eyes.
the main card "tryggare kan ingen vara"
 is from my aunt that she posted to me when i was a little child.
 she always knew (and know) what i loved.
below the cards is me at a zoo as a child.
 i was there with mom and my dear grand parents.

these are the flowers i was foraging on my morning out walking

i am soon to sell my art on the print space in east london,
 i just have to link it to my shopify site. 
i do prefer this site if anyone wants to buy works from me, simply put they have the BEST paper to print out my work on.
 this is important!

but for now as has been for a long time, my work is up on saatchi art's webiste.
here are a few works i have up for sale ( i sell limited prints of my works)

a couple of screen grabs from my site at saatchi

i will soon link to my the print space site🌸

me today
in a vintage 30's tea dress
marc jacobs bow hair pin
a gold heart necklace with a beautiful history,
 a gift from my beloved aunt
the cover of my iphone is an image of mine,
the one image i am now working on with my new website😊
yes time to do my roots before france is happening🌸

inspiration galore
i am to be that braid, i am to fill that braid with flowers
just like
rapunzel in disney's tangled movie:)

next time i'll meet you
i am in avignon hopefully having devoured 
loads of beauty and new experiences.
i am to have lunch every day in various restaurants

and if you are wondering yes💜 
i am to be part of the curtain family in a few months:)
how i adore luis, he will be a partner in crime.

faith hope love
yours 
alice saga

No comments: