Tuesday, June 25, 2019

she excitedly plucked the daisies all day long for specialness to dream of her that evening

a midsummer dream day happened this past friday
the day we pluck flowers that we are to put beneath our pillow
 in order for the special one to be dreamt of🌸
in sweden we have a beautiful celebration on this day
account just scroll through some images and you'll see)
but since i am here in epping in my own little bubble
i decided to create my own little beautiful thing

she plucked the daisies all day for specialness to dream of her that night
alice saga

she plucked and plucked her hopes one by one💜
alice saga
i found this flowery field by chance looking for another location i had found a year earlier 
(which i shot in the other day)
and i knew this was my midsummer day location
it's right behind

and yes i do have someone in mind 
that i would adore to have as a dear friend:)))

a couple of day's before the shoot i did try on some outfits
this one won
alice saga
bonnet custom ordered and created by starlite robinson

my art teacher jason rose is giving me piano lessons now
every other wednesday he is to visit my little lovely flat
alice saga

a close up on top of my piano

my desktop at the moment
will work on this image to the right 
that i captured when on my villeneuve-les-avignon vacation
the painting to the right was my inspiration for my past 
friday midsummer day self-portrait shoot

on sunday i created another little shoot
this little one came with me to location😊
porcelain doll and vintage dress with peonies

the above day i wore this to location
beyond retro dress
vintage dress i found years ago at beyond retro and its dalston location

the sisters prayed for humanity and for the serenity of our planet
alice saga
the dress i found in a charity shop i used to volunteer in here in epping
haven house where a dear carol works💕💕💕


here is lovely inspiration
i found the other day:)
so romantically beautiful
layers and layers of nourishments
by

lovely dears 
today all morning it was such heavy rains and it weighed me down 
so have not really been a good day, 
except for seeing my doctor here in epping. 
he is one of my corner stones for my well being💜
so that lifted all of me up. 
too since i could tell him that one of my 3 goals for this year
 had been accomplished:)

my little text and portrait is now published in the magazine of the swedish church in london. i am awaiting the print version and will show you then. i am happy very happy about the end result😊

there has been podcasts and wonderful inspirations, if you wanna follow those i do share in the moment things on my instagram stories:)))) 

faith hope love
alice saga

No comments: