Tuesday, June 18, 2019

TO BE PRUNED INTO A THING OF BEAUTY

that is my daily job🌸
to better my kindness my being
in search of  being
 the master 
in pursuit of mastery
in all aspects of life💜

to be pruned into a thing of beauty:)))
to nourish ones moments one step at a time😊

she dreamed her way through it
oh how she dreamed herself through it💜
come come take me away come release me from pain come take me

the above self portrait i created yesterday
played with shades and colours

these are the amazing flowers i gifted my airbnb family in france
i too used them for a self portrait shoot in a lovely location:)

a new website of mine is happening
i let go of my websites a couple of years ago
it's time to rebuild
alice saga


i am finding lovely images from my trip 
to
villeneuve les avignon
my best ever vacation staycation
to live amongst the natives
that is what i experienced
and with humans whom took care of me

me yesterday trying out things for
a
shoot to be created in this flowery field i found yesterday here in epping
i have found another outfit for this purpose
but will show you this one 
because for once i am wearing make up
 from my shoot that happened earlier😊
as so many of my finds
this dress is from
where i used to volunteer
with a darling carol specifically

 you do know how much i ADORE this dog i meet most mornings on my walk,
 cully. 
he is 13 years old and the most beautiful perfection kindness ever. 
i am in love with this one. it's father made him sit for my photo with my iphone:) 
and he offered to take a photo of me with cully, 
sadly i got shy and said no. 
but next time i meet them, 
it will be A YES💕💕💕
this love is pruned into a perfection of beauty
when he sees me you should see his tail his happiness to greet me
oh how i kiss him hug him praise him

this week (or two)
 has been a little difficult
 because of a wisdom tooth that took over my whole head
 and then i got this very bad allergic reaction to something that entered my eye and over the course of 30 minutes (while being in the class of my boot camp class) it was full on  inflamed.
pain just overtakes everything.

at the moment now i am feeling sooo good:)))
it's easier to feel grateful..and can so much easier feel how blessed i am.
my mom my aunt my helen my stepfathers best friends

 epping happened by chance 
and i went there. 
i went with my gut:)
and now i have beauty around me


i wish you to feel like you are daily pruned into a thing of beauty
much love
alice saga

No comments: