Tuesday, June 11, 2019

TO LOVE THE BLOOMING SWEETNESS OF TODAY

hey lovely dears adorable readers:)

this morning i was listening to this podcast wonderful as ever as created by the adorable rich roll
 (my second fave podcast next to krista tippett and her onbeing). 
and 
something that stuck with me was this:

to be a master in pursuit of mastery

oh 
how i have contemplated on this today
this will be my new daily intention 
to be the master in pursuit of mastery 
of my art 
of my creations
 of my way of living
to be my life's journey and joy
 there will never be an end to this pursuit
there will always be purpose
not only to master the pursuit of mastery 
but
to always share more beautiful work with this universe
to serve a common good through my art

it fulfills me in such many ways
shall i count them to you?🌸

my mentor helen has told me about this wonderful field in epping for about one year:))) the other day i found it
 (not that i have looked that carefully 
which i should have done since 
whatever helen recommends should be my command😊)

years ago i found this vintage dress at beyond retro and i knew it was meant for me creating with it somewhere.
how it did fit here in epping forest
it was windy but a perfect sunrise morning
me and nature

the goddess of sweetness
alice saga

another version
in color
alice saga

i did create 38 images to be sure to find one i liked
i ended up liking half of them:)))
here is another image i might work on this week💕

summer is flourishing here in epping
i mean the rain is crazy but inbetween it makes the nature blossom so beautifully

an epping little garden blossoming

to love the blooming sweetness of today

wild flowers in epping forest close to where i created the above self-portait

i try to create an artist date each week,
 ( i am doing the artist way by julia cameron thing)
 last week i went back to a fave place of mine
wallace museum
it's such a cultivating a blooming sweetness of ones moments🌸

the swing by fragonard
the swing
oh how i wanna be able to paint like this dream

beauty by francois boucher
francois boucher

me today in a ballerina bun
wearing 
a
paul & joe sister
butterfly dress
paul & joe sister

on sunday's 
my art creation table
 becomes my reading table

the four agreements
=
gold 
for my life
i can not recommend reading it more highly
yes the baby up to the left
 is me 
with 
my beloved grandfather💜💜💜 

for life 
for gratitude
 to make life more joyful
love the blooming sweetness of today
nourish you moments

 faith hope love
alice saga

No comments: