Saturday, January 11, 2020

HELLO 2020 πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(update 2nd feb 2020...i am trying to figure out how to create my blogposts from now on. i am not sure of  its format for 2020! in the meantime there is my instagram stories where i post daily from my normal daily life and there is my facebook page😊🌸)

hi:)))

how are you doing? how does it feel to have entered a new decade?
 is this not magically exciting?!!!😊

it feels like the awareness is arising day by day, so fast. just the awareness of we us being all one. we are all mini universes living in "the universe". and/ so meaning what i do to you i do to me and vice versa. do no harm. stay kind. to come from a place of love instead of fear. 

2019 was a major year for me (in comparison to myself from former years that is), i did so much better health wise. i went on a trip to france:))) after decades of being addicted to pepsi max, i ditched that and april 1st i became 100% vegan (with a couple of days in france where some chocolate happened). and the bravest thing i did was to finally go home to my little home town in sweden, uddevalla. it was sooo healing for me. i feel much more connected now with me, that is funny since i am with me all the time, that close ones can make you feel whole and like oneself, oh hallelujah such joy.

was your 2019 good and better when you compare it to your own previous years?
how i wish it was!

2020
my first big goal is to accomplish a short film late spring or summer, 
which in the planning stages i call
 "le spectre de la rose" 
(the spirit of a rose)
it will include me dancing a little ballet scene
the planning and thinking of this has been going on for 2-3 years,
🌸🌸🌸
a lot of my still life works has been influenced these 2 past months by this project

then i have a few other things:)
i am in the process of journaling my intentions for this new year so will elaborate in the coming blogpost in february😊

so here are few experiments 
for a maybe maybe be part of my project
the feeling is right 
we'll see if the actual stills will work with the short film


 a self-portrait taking in epping after my trip to france
i was so filled with inspiration

this self-portrait is from my trip to villeneuve les avignon, france
to nourish & to devour the moment

this is how i felt about that beautiful trip
the beauty of spring in france

on a sunny day wearing a vivetta dress & chloe glasses
 comfy look for a very rainy englad day!!!

theee ocean in my hometown
here we are overlooking gustafsberg
where i am to stay for 10 days in august
in a little yellow cabin:))) by the ocean.

our town square in christmas time

one of my best friends ever
therese
she has an astounding view over the ocean:)))

this selfie of us was taken by her:)))
i am so happy here!
funnily enough, i don't have many images to share because
 i filmed almost everything and 

i came home and started to write magic wishes
 to some of my close ones for 2020

this is what i am currently going through
all various notes/ ideas from 2019

 what to implement for 2020


i have been exploring with various double exposure type apps
another rose

i explored a still life of some antique cutlery i own

seize this very minute;
whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it;
boldness has genius, power and magic in it!

goethe
oh dear how happy i am that today is today
πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

i will see you feb. 1st😊
from now on i am to post every first saturday of each month

lots of love
alice


4 comments:

GamesBX1992 said...


I really enjoyed reading this post, I always appreciate topics like this being discussed to us. Information very nice. I will follow post Thanks for sharinI really enjoyed reading this post, I always appreciate topics like this being discussed to us. Information very nice. I will follow post Thanks for sharing..
Games LOL A-Z | Mopeio2020 | Wormax io Games

Prod UA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prod UA said...

You've really picked some of the outmost beautiful places in New Zealand , Definitely a beautiful place though. :-) Thanks for the article

Sasha Jenner said...

I had a great time reading your post, and I always appreciate it when subjects like this are shared with us. Very nice information.
kindly check my blog is sun country a good airline